Engineering Services


Encroachment Permits

Encroachment Permits are required for any work being conducted in the public right-of-way.

Encroachment Permit Application

Grading Permits

Application & Standards

Flood Zone Designation Letters/Elevation Certificates

Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance

Elevation Certificate 

Parcel Merger 

Parcel Merger Application

Street Name/Address Changes

To request an address change email: