Parks & Rec FAQs


How do I reserve a park space or City facility? 

Visit the Facility Rentals page. 

How do I report graffiti in a park? 

Contact the City via email or call (530) 274-4350

Can I smoke/vape in City parks?

No, all City park are Smoke Free.

I want to donate a memorial bench.

City Park benches must comply with the current CA State Park Accessibility Guidelines (2009) .

Contact the City for more details: (530) 274-4350 | info@cityofgrassvalley.com 

I want to review the City’s Parks & Rec Master Plan.

Parks & Rec Master Plan

I want to visit the Northstar Mining Museum.

Visit the Northstar Mining Museum website.