- Round 4 of the Relief fund (the current round) is intended to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a loss of revenue due to COVID-19.
- The Resilience Fund was created for the community, by the community to provide rapid assistance to local small businesses in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In partnership with Sierra Business Council and local investors, we can help you navigate all of the available resources to help your business survive this unexpected crisis.
- California and the federal government are providing broad assistance to small businesses and employers impacted by COVID-19.
The CARES Act (Provides Assistance to Small Businesses)
- The Paycheck Protection Program is providing small businesses with the resources they need to maintain their payroll, hire back employees who may have been laid off, and cover applicable overhead.
- SBA is now accepting new applications for Economic Injury Disaster Loans. Visit their website to learn more about the relief options available for your business