We are accepting applications for:
Animal Control Officer
Application and Resume to be submitted by October 22, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Applications can be submitted below or by dropping them off at the department.
Salary: $20.87 – $25.38/hour
- PERS Retirement, Social Security , Deferred Comp
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Pay Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Holiday Pay
REQUIREMENTS to Apply:
· Must be a United States Citizen
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Must Possess a valid driver’s license
· Must be at least 21 year of age by date of appointment
· Must be able to undergo criminal / personal history background check
· Must be able to obtain National Animal Control Association Certification within 12 months of appointment.
· Must be able obtain a certificate from the California P.O.S.T., governing laws of arrest and safety in firearms as described in Section 832 of the California Penal Code within 12 months from date of appointment
· Must be able to attend and pass the euthanasia certification course as provided for by State Law within 12 months of appointment
Application and Resume can be submitted below or by dropping them off at the department.