Alcohol Permit


Permit:  Alcohol Permit
Cost:  $5.00
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4pm

These applications are needed to sell alcohol at a function inside the city limits. The applications are included in packets that can be obtained through the alcohol beverage control (ABC) in Yuba City (530) 751-8570. Most functions that require an Alcohol Permit also require a Special Event Form.

 Form: Visit the California Department of Alcohol Beverage Control for an application.