Utility Billing Information
- Water/Sewer payments can be submitted 24-hours a day, 7 days a week in the secure drop box located in the City Hall parking lot at 125 E. Main Street.
- You can also make payments online without setting up an account via credit/debit card.
here to set up an online account where you can view and
manage your water/sewer account.
- Automatic payments via checking account/credit or debit card can be set up via the online portal.
- Payment and contact information can be updated via the online portal.
The City of Grass Valley provides sewer service to all properties within city limits.
Water service is provided by the City and Nevada Irrigation District (NID), depending on the location of your property.
Contact the City to determine the water provider for a property: (530) 274-4351
Call 888-291-0369 to make a payment (card or eCheck accepted) over the phone.
- An eCheck withdraws your payment directly from your bank account using the account and routing numbers you provide.
Pacific Gas & Electric Company provides natural gas and electric service to Grass Valley residents and businesses.
Utility Billing Applications