Industrial Wastewater

Survey to be completed with Business License application

Utility Billing

The City of Grass Valley provides water and sewer services depending on the location of your property. In some instances your water may be supplied by Nevada Irrigation District but the City will supply your sewer service. If you are a new resident to the City of Grass Valley, and wish to establish service please call (866) 306-4009.

New Utility Installation Application

The New Utility Installation Application must be submitted for all new water and sewer service lines.

-A +A