Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
The applicant will be hosting a walking tour of the property on Tuesday, July 23rd at 8:00 am. City of Grass Valley City Council and Planning Commission members, as well as representatives of various City of Grass Valley departments, will be attending. The tour is open to the public.
If you are attending, please note the following instructions:
• Parking will be provided in the parking lot located at 180 Spring Hill Drive.
• We will gather at the termination of Spring Hill Drive directly adjacent to the parking area for a brief presentation before we begin the walking tour.
• The terrain is rocky and uneven. Please wear appropriate shoes for hiking.
• There will be contact with trees and shrubs. Please wear appropriate pants and shirts.
• It may be warm. Please wear a hat and bring a water bottle.
• Use insect repellent to prevent bug bites or ticks.
• There are snakes on the property. Be aware of your steps.
Representatives of Dorsey Marketplace will guide the walking tour and answer questions. Plan on a minimum one-hour time frame to walk the property. Please join us if you’re interested.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A QUORUM OF THE CITY OF GRASS VALLEY CITY COUNCIL AND THE CITY OF GRASS VALLEY PLANNING COMMISSION MAY BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THIS SITE TOUR