Permits are dependent on the work being done and inspection time, and will be priced by the Engineer approving the application. You will be notified of the pricing once the permit is approved.

Any time the right of way is opened and closed (sewer/waterlines) or infrastructure is involved, plans are needed. They may not be needed in some circumstances such as minor sidewalk repairs. Applicant may need to discuss the need for plans with an engineer if they have questions.

Traffic/Pedestrian control plans are needed whenever work is done that will affect movement over City Right of Way. Sidewalk repairs generally need pedestrian access control at safe crossing locations. Traffic control should be to City Standards or according to the MUTCD. Traffic control plans are not needed for signs over the right of way, parking or storage containers.

Yes, unless the homeowner requests to sign a City supplied Waiver Form and submit it to the City Inspector prior to work occuring.

-A +A